Ultimate Trypophobia Test-The Fear of Holes Test

Trypophobia test. Where Can I take a trypophobia test? Trypophobia is the fear of holes and of Recent.I have been receiving Regular mails from PHOBIAFOR readers,asking me how they can take the fear of holes test and after given it a sound thought , I think it will  be nice to include  the test on this blog so that everyone can really ascertain if they are trypophobic  or not.
Let me make it clear that the fear of holes, Trypophobia is still new in the  phobia dictionary and a little is still known about it, the trypophobia test here is clearly designed by me, the grades is also designed by me. For those who don’t know what trypophobia is , Trypophobia is the unnecessary fear of holes Such a hole might be the hole in holes in meat, clusters/pores on the skin, on vegetables or fruits or even those in sponges, wood, honeycombs  and the  black hole .
The only way by which you can know if you a trypophobic  or not is to take a trypophobia test also known as the fear of holes test , the test involves exposing you to various object with holes of several numbers and of different magnitudes and then grading yourself based on your reaction to those hole clusters.
bit of sincerity is needed in taking this trypophobia test.

Trypophobia

Trypophobia Image

Guidelines For Taking Molak’s Trypophobia Test .

1.For each trypophobic picture that is displayed below, a certain grade between 3-5 is
assigned to each picture
2. You are to check each of the pictures for at least 5 seconds,
3. If you feel frightened seeing any of the picture, then you might be trypophobic
4. For every trypophobic picture that frightens you, you record the exact score written along with the picture, if you are not frightened at all, give yourself a zero for that certain Picture.
After going through all the pictures collate your scores together and check our score
list to ascertain if you are really trypophobic or not.

CAUTION:
SOME OF THE PICTURES in the TRYPOPHOBIC Test might be Extremely Scary to Some Users,
kindly stop the test if you think you can’t continue it an longer.CLICK HERE TO START YOUR TRYPOPHOBIA TEST

Trypophobia Test Result Table

Score Explanation
20-25 Extremely Trypophobic
15-12 Trypophobic
10-8 Somewhat Trypophobic
8-5 Slight Fear
<5 Fearless

Conclusion
Thanks for taking your time to go through the fear of holes test, Will you mind sharing your test score with me? Kindly do so using the Comment Form Below, this will enable us to Accurately ascertain the percentage of People that Are actually trypophobic.

Trypophobia Symptoms

Lately, I have been receiving mails from people asking me what symptoms to watch out in someone who has trypophobia, even though I have a post dedicated to the Fear of Holes aside this particular, I decided to answer their question here for easy seeing. So listed below are some of the symptoms to watch out for while taking the trypophobia test, if you exhibit one or more  of the symptopms listed below, then you are trypopobic, such symptoms include :
  1. Rapid heart rate
  2. Dizziness
  3. Hot or cold flashes
  4. Feeling of going  crazy and losing control
  5. Chest pain
  6. Feeling of choking
  7. Inability to distinguish between reality and unreality
  8. Trembling sweating
  9. Thoughts of death
  10. Nausea or other gastrointestinal distress
You can go here to read more about Trypophobia and How To Cure it.
Thanks

Related posts:

Comments

1. 15

• phobiaman says:

Hi Stacy, your Trypophobia test result showed that you are trypophobic,I'm currently writing an article on how to overcome trypophobia, so pls kindly check back

2. 20 — i'm literally trembling inside, nauseated and not just a little terrified

3. 20 — i'm literally trembling inside, nauseated and not just a little terrified

4. Unknown says:

21 I couldn't even look at the pictures fully, I had to Hurry pass them 🙁

5. Unknown says:

Isn't there an element of disease in these pictures? Like flesh eating infections or parasites?
    What if it was just a picture of holes in Swiss cheese or a stainless steel drain cover?

6. Pie -ee says:

I only looked at the pictures for about 1 or 2 seconds… They're making my skin crawl gross…

7. unknown says:

These holes make me feel that i should take a pair of tweezers and tear the skin near those holes

8. Mei Mei says:

It made me shudder.

9. Lizzy80112 says:

I got a score of 20. I had to flick past 5 of the questions quickly.

10. Keily says:

Just feel like taking a tweezer and pulled them black thing out of their skin….disgusting !!

11. Samantha says:

My score was 30, I always wondered what was wrong with me
    I’m sort of happy there is an actual name but now I can look
    Anything up on the Internet as everytime a effing horrid
    Image turns up. Is it common that a reaction is swearing?

• phobiaman says:

Score of 30? I’m not sure you did the Test very Well Samantha, the highest score you can have is 25

12. TOMQ says:

I know its strange,but i when i see it i want to break this holes and also i am angry and a bit frighten,help!

13. Cass says:

I received a 21. My mom is one person who always thinks I’m being dramatic when I tell her I am terrified of little holes clustered together. Ant hills get me REALLY bad but she’s always just told me that I need to grow up. I’m so happy to know that there is actually something out there that can put a name to my irrational fears. I don’t even know what it is about them, my body just tenses up, I break out in goosebumps EVERYWHERE and it just feels like my skin is crawling. I hate it. I’ve tried exposing myself to pictures so that way maybe my brain can get used to seeing it but no, if anything all it does is make me lose the contents in my tummy. I feel like such a weirdo.

14. wacky says:

0, I don’t mind looking at them.

15. Olivia says:

23-I had to go and vomit after the test. Phew!

16. Amanda Abbott says:

20.
    When I was a child, I had recurring nightmares about my skin being covered in holes with seeds in them. The seeds looked like sunflower kernels. The nightmare was very real. I was sexually molested, repeatedly, as a child and I have C-Ptsd with DD. This fear has never left me, but I try to look at pics and comprehend they are not real. However, lately, my skin persistently itches and my mind feels like these things will begin appearing on skin. I have always felt, in my adult life, that this fear comes from the shame and disgust of having been sexually abused

17. Rodrigo says:

Hmm… hard to say, frankly I was disgusted by every picture just as much as i’d be if i were looking at an open wound or necrosing tissue. Despite of the disgust I could look at it for pretty much as its necessary, I guess I just find it something gross after all?

18. Kaylaa says:

i mean i didnt mind looking at them but it wasnt pleasant , i t makes me kinda want to help the person an like shave off the holes or pluck em out w tweezers .

19. daverwin says:

my score is 22. i cant explain the feeling while im looking the pictures a bit nervous so disgusting.. but i still want to see the pictures even if im a bit scared..

20. Mina says:

My score was 21.;-; Gosh,that feeling felt so weird.Aaahgh,it felt like holes growing on my skin,geez. ;-;

21. Alex says:

Where is the test score number I can’t find it

22. Amet DeCrypt says:

I got a 0 and actually found a few of these highly intriguing, always loved things like squeezing worms out of my animals wounds and sanitising them and just looking at how clean it gets.
    not some of them, though. they kick and it hurts.

23. sia says:

I got less than five, i got 2 points, I am fearless.

24. Bobby Dugan says:

Hey! I got a 0, I really love looking at images like this! Gives Me a weird feeling, but a good one. Like I’m really intrigued by them!

25. KK says:

20. That was so hard to look at especially the hand with the bug. The tongue didnt bother me though. I didnt like that at all.

26. Sydney says:

I am getting chills. Kind of threw up in my mouth.I wanted to crawl in a hole and cry. I feel like they are on me…these holes.

27. C says:

22. Can properly feel my heart pounding in my chest, can’t stop itching and nearly threw up, need a shower! didn’t fully look at some of some, couldn’t do it

28. Lauren says:

23.. I literally was vomiting looking at these pics. I had to hurry past them. I am definitely going to have nightmares now…

29. Jessica Barker says:

24. Not okay. I always knew stuff like this freaked me out but didn’t realize it was so common.

30. T says:

I got 22 I only came across the term a few weeks ago and was so relieved to know what it was. Even though I’m scared or other things like spiders it’s no where near as bad. I could barely look at these photos.

31. Olivia says:

I got 21. I just couldn’t. It made me sick and irritated. 🙁

32. Evelyn says:

Over 9000000. This made me want to kill myself I hate it that much.

33. Frog says:

Omg I got a 25. I always hated this stuff so so much. I refused to bake with this after running away in fear, crying after seeing clustered up red pepper seeds. I watched this video and looked into it thinking I may have it. The first picture sent my kindle on the floor!

34. Jordan says:

I scored a 18
    Some of the images were okay but most were horrible

35. A says:

I scored 17,
    ugh that was horrible I feel sick…